Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Buttermilk Pancakes

We love pancakes at my house, we have them for dinner pretty too. These are never fail and it is an easy recipe to memorize too. We usually make them at least once a week. My husband really loves it when I make a fruit syrup to go with them, but I can't post a recipe for that yet, because I am not very good at making it the same way yet and I haven't perfected it yet either. 

Buttermilk Pancakes
1 1/4 c buttermilk (I make my own)
1 1/4 c flour
1/4 c oil
1/4 c sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 dash salt
1 egg
Make buttermilk in a cup or separate bowl and set aside for a few min. Buttermilk RecipeMix together dry ingredients.


Then add liquid ingredients and milk.



 Mix well, but do not over mix. Pour onto hot griddle, flip, and then enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment