Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chocolate chip cookie Bars

I found these the other day they were delightful. My husband really only wants chocolate chip cookies and sometimes they take so much work and time to make them into cookies. That is what makes these bars so amazing. You can treat them like cookies and add a variety of chips, nuts, or any other thing you want and then put them in the pan, spread them out, they are delicious. I have never made cookies with pudding in them, a little worried about how these might turn out but they were delightful. After making these I am going to have to try these cookies next that I found at this site!http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/vanilla-pudding-chocolate-chip-cookies/


I hope you enjoy, I know I did. I am definitely making these again.


Bugs Bunny Bars
1 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips (2 cups)
Heat oven to 375. Beat butter, sugars, pudding mix and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chips. (Batter will be stiff.) Spread in greased 13 X 9 baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack cut into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment